Tickets on Sale NOW!
The Landmark Society House and Garden Tour returns as a live event! Visit 4 private homes and 3 private gardens in the East Boulevard/Douglas Road area, including the grounds of the Frank Lloyd Wright House!
Tickets must be purchased in advance, choose Saturday June 18th OR Sunday June 19th from 10am to 4pm each day. Ticketholders MUST have vaccination proof and wear a mask inside each home.
Scroll down to purchase tickets, but please make sure to read the “HOW WILL IT WORK” section of this page BEFORE purchasing.
We are honored to announce that the grounds of the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Boynton House will be open to ticket holders, including the garden, fish pond, pergola and reproduction garage.
Ticket holders will receive an informational program on the history and architecture of the homes, in digital and printable format.
What is the Tour Neighborhood?
Nestled near the eastern end of the spectacular East Avenue Preservation District, the Douglas Road –East Boulevard neighborhood offers tree-lined streets, sophisticated architecture, and a glimpse of the extraordinary role of East Avenue and Park Avenue in Rochester’s history.
The houses include a spectacular Colonial Revival mansion, an amazing carriage house converted to a chic living space, and “jazz age” four square houses with detailed interior finishes.
How will it work?
New for the 2022 Tour:
- Tour tickets must be purchased in advance (no day of tour sales.) and you must choose between Saturday June 18th or Sunday June 19th.
- Purchase your ticket online, and on the day of the tour bring proof of vaccination and your ticket receipt to one of three starting points to receive your entry pass to the tour, required to enter the homes.
- All tour guests and volunteers will be required to show proof of full vaccination, regardless of age; and wear a mask inside the homes.
- Children under 12, toddlers and babies are not permitted in the private homes. Adults may do a “switch off” – one person enters the house while the other waits outside with the child, then switch. All tour goers must have a ticket, proof of vaccination, and be able to wear a mask to enter the houses.
Tickets are available on our website ONLY. You must have a valid email address to receive your tickets, but please note that it is not necessary to create an EventBrite account to purchase. You may check out as a “Guest.”
Landmark Society member ticket – $30
Nonmember ticket- $40
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
Once you’ve purchased your tickets, two things will happen:
1. You will receive an initial confirmation email. This confirmation email is NOT your ticket. You will need to bring your purchase confirmation to the tour with you, to exchange for a map of the house sites which will serve as your ticket.
2. About 3 days before the tour begins on June 18th you will receive an email with a pdf of the tour program, to print out or enjoy online.
Please make certain that you have Landmark Society and Eventbrite in your safe email list, or check your spam folder so you don’t miss these important emails!
This tour is approved for CES credit!