Landmark Travels: Holidays Across the Border
December 8 - December 10
Holidays Across the Border (Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Wednesday December 8 – Friday December 10, 2021
This intimate travel tour, with a maximum of 15 guests, is a distinctly personalized trip to the Niagara-on-the-Lake (NOTL) region during one of the most beautiful times of the year to visit. Highlights include snow covered historic vistas, holiday light displays, culinary delights, wine tastings, great entertainment, and last-minute holiday shopping. Our warm and cozy accommodations will be at the Pillar and Post Inn and Spa (don’t forget to pack a bathing suit). This five-star country inn is perfectly located for all our activities in NOTL. We will be treated to both holiday shows at the world-class Shaw Festival – the delightful musical, Holiday Inn, and a wonderfully creative production of A Christmas Carol – as well as a backstage tour of the Festival Theatre. We will be awed by the Winter Festival of Lights in Niagara Falls, and in St. Catharine’s, we will be treated to a private dinner prepared by Executive Chef Josh Berry with a wine paring created by Sommelier Corinne Maund at the amazing 13th Street Winery. Register soon, since the limited spots will fill up fast for this festive tour.
- Niagara Falls – The Floral Showhouse, Winter Festival of Lights, Queen Charlotte Tea Room
- Niagara-on-the-Lake – Historic Walking Tour, Gryphon Ridge Highland Cattle, Shopping, Spas
- Shaw Festival – Holiday Inn, Christmas Carol, and Backstage Tour
- NOTL Dining – Queen’s Landing, Pillar and Post, Café by Treadwell, Gelato di Carlotta
- Wineries – Wayne Gretsky Estates and 13th Street Winery in St. Catharines (where we will experience a private dinner specially prepared by Chef Josh Berry and wine pairing by Sommelier Corinne Maund.)
- Lodging – The Historic Pillar and Post Inn and Spa
- Round trip transportation from Rochester.
- 2 nights in the historic Pillar and Post Inn and Spa.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners; plus a gelato gift card to use at your leisure, and wine tasting.
- Theatre tickets
- All admissions and gratuities.
$1,255 for Landmark member, $1,505 non-member (double occupancy)
$1,398 for Landmark member, $1,648 non-member (single occupancy)
Click here for the registration form!