Landmark Travels: Cazenovia and Skaneateles Summer Day Trip
An intimate Landmark Travels tour that has it all. Join Landmark Travels for a beautiful summer trip to scenic Cazenovia and Skaneateles. Begin the day in historic Cazenovia where we will visit the Stone Quarry Art Park and Hilltop House. Founded in 1991 by Artist Dorothy Reister, this contemporary outdoor artspace and Reister’s historic home and studio will be a very special part of the tour. Lunch at the elegant Lincklaen, free time in beautiful downtown Cazenovia and a stop at the 1828 Cazenovia Public Library and Museum as well as the restored Carriage Barn complete our time in the downtown area. Next is the State Historic Site, Lorenzo House where we will tour the mansion and Ellen Shipman designed gardens before driving to Skaneateles. In Skaneateles we will have free time to shop, people watch, or just relax, before a delicious meal at the iconic Sherwood Inn.
- Stone Quarry Art Park and Hilltop House;
- Lunch at Lincklaen House;
- Free time in Downtown Cazenovia;
- Cazenovia Public Library, Museum, and Carriage Barn;
- Lorenzo State Historic Site – mansion and Ellen Shipman designed gardens;
- Free time in downtown Skaneateles; and
- Dinner at the Sherwood Inn.
- All admission fees,
- Lunch, and dinner.
$275 per person
Download more information and the registration form here.