The Landmark Society and Amas Musical Theatre Present:
An Architecture and Theatre Travel Tour of London
October 28-November 4, 2016
New Registration Deadline: August 19, 2016
London is known for its theatrical scene as well as its iconic architecture, so why not experience both on The Landmark Society’s upcoming travel tour to London, October 28 – November 4, 2016? We are partnering with Amas Musical Theatre in New York City to benefit from their connections with the West End theatre community.
Executive Director Wayne Goodman and The Landmark Society staff have put together a tour that highlights the architectural icons that London is famous for and a few hidden gems that may be unknown to the average traveler. We’ll also have a few introductions to the London set who will welcome and enlighten us to local connections.
Highlights of the tour include: Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, Tate Modern, the National Gallery, and the Globe Theatre. We’ll experience an exclusive backstage tour and West End production; take in the spectacular view from London’s newest landmark, the Shard; enjoy a Jazz Cruise on the Thames; Afternoon Tea at the Orangery at Kensington Palace; and visit the Sir John Soane House Museum. We will also take excursions to Kew Royal Botanical Gardens and Winchester-Salisbury-Stonehenge with a stop at a Restoration Craft Workshop.
Included in the cost of the trip are:
- Round trip motorcoach from Rochester to Toronto.
- Round trip nonstop flight from Toronto to London.
- 6 nights at the Thistle City Barbican Hotel.
- 10 Meals: 6 hot buffet/ full breakfasts, 3 lunches and Welcome Dinner, plus Afternoon Tea.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transportation and professional driver.
- All activities, speakers, and meals as described in itinerary except those noted as “not included in cost.”
- Expert guides throughout the program.
Services Not Included:
- Activities listed as “optional” or “not included in cost” in itinerary.
- Gratuities for tour guide, bus driver, chambermaids, restaurant staff, porters, etc.
- Optional trip cancellation or additional medical insurance.
You may call us to hold a space on the tour with a $500 nonrefundable deposit on your credit card, but due to the nature of international travel, all registration applications must be submitted in writing.
Double occupancy: $3,500
Single occupancy: $4,145
Download the London Tour Highlights
Download the 2016 London Registration Form or call (585) 546-7029, ext. 11 and we will mail the forms to you. Deadline to register for the tour is August 19, 2016.