Landmark Travels: Niagara-on-the-Lake: Sip, Savour, and Stroll
August 13 @ 8:00 AM - August 15 @ 8:00 PM
Enjoy horticulture, theatre, history, architecture, fine food, and spa in Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls. The highlight will be the exclusive Shaw Guild event, Sip, Savour (thus the Canadian spelling), and Stroll. This evening features an elegant garden party in two magnificent properties, with excellent food and wine served. Guests spend time in each garden as they will be within close walking distance of each other. A very special, intimate Landmark Travels experience, escorted by Landmark Society’s Associate Director, Larry Francer.
- Niagara Falls – The Floral Showhouse and lunch at the Queen Charlotte Tea Room, plus optional visit to Botanical Gardens/Butterfly House
- Queenston – Willowbank School of Preservation
- Niagara-on-the-Lake – optional Historic Walking Tour, Gryphon Ridge Highland Cattle, Shopping, Spas
- Shaw Festival – Gaslight matinee plus optional evening performances: Damn Yankees or Gem of the Ocean, Importance of Being Earnest or Just to Get Married
- NOTL Dining – Pillar and Post, Prince of Wales Hotel, Gelato di Carlotta, plus one of NOTL’s finest restaurants
- Winery – Bella Terra Vineyard
- Lodging – The Historic Pillar and Post Inn & Spa
Your trip includes:
- Round trip transportation from Rochester.
- 2 nights in the historic Pillar and Post Inn & Spa.
- 2 breakfasts (Sunday & Monday) at the Pillar and Post Inn & Spa.
- 2 lunches (Saturday & Sunday), plus wine tasting & charcuterie on Monday.
- 2 dinners (Saturday & Sunday) including Sip, Savour, and Stroll and an exclusive dinner at one of NOTL’s finest restaurants on Sunday.
- Matinee tickets to Gaslight on Sunday.
- All admissions and gratuities.
$1,480 per person, double occupancy ($319 single supplement, add $250 per person for non-members).
Please download and complete the reservation form here and send the completed form with check for deposit to:
The Landmark Society
5 Castle Park
Rochester, NY 14620
For more information, contact Larry Francer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-537-5954