Landmark Travels: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Buffalo; Roycroft Arts & Crafts: An overnight trip
September 14 - September 15
September 14-15, 2021
Experience all the Frank Lloyd Wright sites and Arts & Crafts locations with this overnight visit to our Western New York neighbor. We will spend a full day visiting the Buffalo area Wright sites, then journey to East Aurora for an overnight at The Roycroft Inn plus a sumptuous dinner in their iconic dining room. The next day we’ll take a Roycroft campus tour, and have plenty of time to explore the Roycroft artist studios, shops and East Aurora’s charming main street with the famous Vidler’s five and ten cent store. Transportation, all entrance fees, gratuities, and lunch, dinner and breakfast included.
- Tour of the Wright-designed Blue Sky mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery
- Tour of the Buffalo Transportation Pierce-Arrow Museum to view the Wright-designed filling station and some interesting exhibits and vintage automobiles
- Lunch and a guided tour at Greycliffe, the Wright home perched on a Lake Erie cliff
- Tour of the FLW Darwin Martin House
- Stop at Parkside Candy, a 1927 candy and ice cream parlor
- Dinner and overnight accommodations at The Roycroft Inn in East Aurora
- Tour of Roycroft campus
- Free time to explore East Aurora and Vidler’s 5 and 10 cent store
Landmark Member (double occupancy): $985
Non-members add $50
Single Supplement: $110
More Details & Reservations
Please contact Cindy Boyer (firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-537-5954) for more information.
To reserve your spot, please download and complete the reservation form here and send completed form with payment to:
The Landmark Society
5 Castle Park
Rochester, NY 14620
Tip: You can download the registration form and complete it online with a digital signature (and e-mail to Cindy), or you can download and print to complete by hand and mail to our offices.